Monday, November 17, 2014

Notes!

Instead of a real first post this is more a marker for when I finally attempted to get my shit together and posted something.  A few things to note though:
  • The media player located at the bottome of the page has a couple of functions, namely, pause/play button, time location slider, skip forward or backwards, volume adjuster (set at a base 30), and a button to pull up the playlist (rather limited at this point) where you can select what song is played.
  • If there are any improvements to format or song choice I would be glad to hear them.
  • I don't have a set time that I will update or post anything here (if I do at all) but I will try and post anything that catches my interest.
Thank you to anyone that stumbles across this little side project and I hope you find something to entertain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment